Account Manager / Partner Success Manager
Soldo allows businesses to spend their money in a smarter way: employees get Mastercard cards, admins get real-time control and simplified accounting, thanks to the Soldo platform. Founded in 2015, Soldo has secured over $20 millions in funding from the likes of Accel (Facebook, Dropbox, Slack) and ConnectVentures (Boiler Room, Citymapper). Join one of London's hottest startups!
As Partner Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- helping establish and grow the accountant and bookkeeper channel as a key sales engine for Soldo;
- establishing and developing key relationships with accountants and bookkeepers to help increase awareness of Soldo and drive adoption of the Soldo offering within the accounting firms and their client base.
You will also work in partnership with accounting firms to help support their transition to digital accounting. This role reports into the VP Small Business Europe.
- Establish and manage ongoing relationships with accounting firms
- Educate accountants and bookkeepers on the Soldo proposition and how it helps support the digital practice
- Work with accountants to help segment their client base and establish clients that are a good fit for Soldo
- Listen to feedback from accountants and their clients, and feed this information back to product management to ensure we continue to deliver the solution that the market wants/needs
- Deliver educational webinars and face to face training sessions to help educate the market on Soldo and where it fits in the accountant app stack
- Be responsible for establishing the accounting channel as a key growth engine for Soldo in the UK
- This is a consultative sales role.
If you are passionate about delivering value to customers and looking for an innovative and disrupting environment, join our team as a Partner Success Manager!
Have a professional qualification in accounting, or have experience working in practice :
- Be results oriented
- Be a highly motivated self-starter
- Have excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a high growth software business would be an advantage
- Understand the challenges facing accountants through Making Tax Digital (MTD) and the emergence of the digital practice
- A knowledge of cloud accounting software (Xero and/or Quickbooks Online) would be a huge advantage
- Pension & Healthcare
- 33 days’ holiday a year (inc. UK public holidays)
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- Training and career development
- Regular team building events
- Free drinks & snacks
- Soldo card for your business expenses
- Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work scheme, Computer & Mobile Salary Sacrifice Scheme.