There is no better time to move the Soldo product team! We will be doubling our size in the next 5 months which means we have some fantastic opportunities to offer individuals intrigued by the challenges a career in the FinTech industry offers. These exciting expansion plans means we are looking to develop our product team in London, to complement an established Italian team.
We are looking for a talented UX Content Writer to work in a lean, collaborative manner to spread the word of the Soldo products. By embracing creativity, technical knowledge and culture insights of Soldo you strive to create accurate and informative communications in a clear and concise manner about all Soldo's products. As a writer in Soldo, you will collaborate with product management and other designers to understand and describe the innovative solutions Soldo develops for its customers.
We have a full job description available, but to give you an idea of what makes a successful UX Writer at Soldo we have noted down some key skills:
- Great experience in a similar role such as content copywriter, technical writing, product documentation
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading skills and understanding of creating online digital content
- First-hand experience of articulating complex concepts and user experience fundamentals
- Strong proficiency in Italian highly desirable
- BA/MA in Literature, Journalism, Technical Writing, Interpreter, Translator or equivalent experience
- Great communication skills and the drive to help others in the team
- A good human being, with an entrepreneurial spirit and personal motivation!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us by applying for this role. We will be delighted to hear from you.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Health Insurance
- Career progression opportunities
- 25 days of holiday, plus public holidays
Soldo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Your age, gender, gender identity, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, marital status, sex or sexual orientation, disability or veteran status will have no impact on our hiring decision.