SEO & Content Specialist UK
Soldo allows businesses to spend their money in a smarter way: employees get Mastercard cards, admins get real-time control and simplified accounting, thanks to the Soldo platform. Founded in 2015, Soldo has secured over $20 million in funding from the likes of Accel (Facebook, Dropbox, Slack) and ConnectVentures (Boiler Room, Citymapper). Join one of London's hottest startups!
The ideal candidate has a strong hands-on knowledge of the search and digital marketing landscape, and they’re ready to step up from the agency side, and forge their skills in a fast-growing startup, operating in the high-paced fintech industry, backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, in an international environment.
- Monitor and optimise organic search traffic through ongoing site and technical audits & keyword research.
- Identify growth opportunities in site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimisation.
- Develop strong working relationship with digital agencies.
- Collaborate with key internal and external influencers and industry experts to produce engaging content.
- Generate creative link building ideas and lead their implementation
- Create SEO dashboard including rankings, trends, inbound links & traffic
- Share key learnings to help shaping the brand communications
- 2+ years of experience in online marketing. Solid understanding of the digital media landscape.
- Working knowledge of SEO tools like SEMrush, Screaming Frog and Majestic.
- Confident using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and WordPress.
- Up-to-date knowledge of search engine algorithms and SEO best practices
- Highly communicative and a great team player.
- Naturally curious.
- Pension & Healthcare
- 33 days’ holiday a year (inc. UK public holidays)
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- Training and career development
- Regular team building events
- Free drinks & snacks
- Soldo card for your business expenses