Customer Experience Specialist
We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic customer interactions representative to focus on providing exceptional, friendly, and professional service to Soldo’s corporate customers.
- Support customers (by e-mail, telephone, social media, chat and Skype) with any query they may have including in relation to transaction processing, reporting requirements and related integration and technical queries.
- Accurately resolve customer queries and manage an escalation process to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Call existing customers to gather feedback to be shared with the rest of the business.
- Initiate appropriate actions to deal with issues likely to impact service delivery, such as system failures or temporary interruptions.
- Understand and comply with the key objectives of the company
- Deliver service / quality standards to agreed levels
- Carry out any other duties requested by the line manager in relation to the role.
- Minimum 2 years experience dealing with customers over the phone or via email.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships.
- Committed to improving levels of Customer Care.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and a flexible approach to work, with the ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Previous experience with Help desk software products is desirable.
- Professional telephone manner, with good listening skills.
- Fluent English speaker, with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Career Progression opportunities.
- 25 days of holiday and public holidays.