Partner Marketing Manager
Soldo allows businesses to spend their money in a smarter way: employees get Mastercard cards, admins get real-time control and simplified accounting, thanks to the Soldo platform. Founded in 2015, Soldo has secured over $20 millions in funding from the likes of Accel (Facebook, Dropbox, Slack) and ConnectVentures (Boiler Room, Citymapper). Join one of London's hottest startups!
As Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping establish and grow the accountant and bookkeeper channel as a key sales engine for Soldo. You will devise and execute campaigns to raise awareness of Soldo within the advisory community, create programmes to recruit accountants to the Soldo Partner Programme, and support our partner success team to help educate accountants on the Soldo offering, also building programmes to support their clients. This role reports into the VP Small Business Europe.
- Establish the Soldo Partner Programme for accountants and bookkeepers
- Create content and campaigns to raise awareness of Soldo within the target audience
- Own the funnel for new accountant acquisition and develop onboarding programmes to help accountants promote Soldo to their client base
- Create materials to help accountants onboard their clients to Soldo, and explain where Soldo fits into accounting firms’ existing app stack
- Manage all events and webinars targeting the accounting channel
- Develop and maintain messaging framework for accountant and bookkeeper audience
If you are passionate about delivering value to customers and looking for an innovative and disrupting environment, join our team as a Partner Marketing Manager !
- Be able to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a data-driven approach to marketing
- Have experience in a high growth business selling to small and medium sized businesses in Europe
- Understand the challenges facing accountants through Making Tax Digital (MTD) and the emergence of the digital practice
- Have at least two years’ experience in financial services and/or a rapid growth SaaS business
- A knowledge of accounting software/accounting industry would be a huge advantage
- Pension & Healthcare
- 33 days’ holiday a year (inc. UK public holidays)
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- Training and career development
- Regular team building events
- Free drinks & snacks
- Soldo card for your business expenses
- Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work scheme, Computer & Mobile Salary Sacrifice Scheme.