There is no better time to move the Soldo product team! We will be doubling our size in the next 5 months which means we have some fantastic opportunities to offer individuals intrigued by the challenges a career in the FinTech industry offers. These exciting expansion plans means we are looking to develop our product team in London, to complement an established Italian team.
We are looking for a talented product UX Designer to work in a lean, collaborative manner to shape the experiences of the Soldo products. As UX Designer you’re a passionate problem solver, have the customer at the heart of everything you do and you are an expert in translating user needs into product features. You are responsible for building amazing customer journeys from scratch that customers are desperate to use time and time again. You thrive in an environment with like-minded collaborative and creative people. You’ll share our prioritisation of user centricity and passion for learning and experimenting and you’ll be responsible for getting these principles into products that surprise and delight our customers.
As a designer in Soldo, you will collaborate with product management, other designers and engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction through web and mobile experiences.
We have a full job description available, but to give you an idea of what makes a successful UX Designer at Soldo we have noted down some key skills:
- Great experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- First-hand experience and samples of diverse UI/UX work, including a portfolio of web/mobile digital experiences
- Familiarity with a variety of design tools such as Sketch and Illustrator
- Excellent product development and technical understanding, including software processes
- Great communication skills and the drive to help others in the team
- A good human being, with an entrepreneurial spirit and personal motivation!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us by applying for this role. We will be delighted to hear from you.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Health Insurance
- Career progression opportunities
- 25 days of holiday, plus public holidays
Soldo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Your age, gender, gender identity, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, marital status, sex or sexual orientation, disability or veteran status will have no impact on our hiring decision.