Head of Sales Support Systems - Project Manager
There is no better time to move to Soldo! After recent funding, we will be doubling our size in the next 5 months which means we have some fantastic opportunities for those intrigued by the FinTech industry. We are looking to develop our technology team in London, to complement an established Italian team. You will join a small, but expanding team, reporting directly to the CTO.
What are the key parts of the role?
You'll be responsible for managing the project roadmap for our Sales Systems and closely collaborate with the relevant internal teams including Online Sales, Direct Sales and Demand Generation. Other core responsibilities include:
- Timely coordination, synchronization and prioritization of tasks and issues
- Participate in the design and development of product features
- Participating in periodical plans to deliver business and IT goals
- Maintain sprint cadence and project schedule leading the team meetings
An ideal candidate will be adept at taking a lead manager role on technical projects, meanwhile supporting online sales, direct sales, full stack developers, Salesforce specialists and web system teams. In line with the FinTech ethos, you will play an important part in developing new and existing processes.
We have a full job description available, but to give you an idea of what makes a successful Head of Sales Support Systems at Soldo we have noted down some key skills:
- Over 5 years experience supplemented by a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related specialism
- Great experience managing IT and web products, including testing and implementation procedures
- Excellent ability to translate complex IT processes and collaborate with diverse partners
- Great communication skills (ideally both Italian and English), and the drive to help others in the team
- A good human being, with entrepreneurial spirit and personal motivation!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us by applying for this role. We will be delighted to hear from you.