There is no better time to move the Soldo product team! We will be doubling our size in the next 5 months which means we have some fantastic opportunities to offer individuals intrigued by the challenges a career in the FinTech industry offers. These exciting expansion plans means we are looking to develop our product team in London, to complement an established Italian team.
We are looking for a talented Product Researcher to work in a lean, collaborative manner to shape the experiences of the Soldo products. Product Researchers meticulously cultivate an understanding of what people need and want from our products and services, while also evaluate user experience. In this role, you'll conduct independent research, analyse real user behavior, and work with Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers in order to improve our product features and to develop new ones. Your work will span across all Soldo's products, and you'll be encouraged to identify new opportunities for user experience improvements. We strive to connect users to the magic of our products, and your job will be to make that connection intuitive and accessible. For this position, we are looking for a range from qualitative specialists to methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods and an understanding of quantitative concepts.
We have a full job description available, but to give you an idea of what makes a successful Product Researcher at Soldo we have noted down some key skills:
- Great experience contributing to successful digital products, with clear connections between products and your outstanding research
- First-hand experience of independently managing experimental research on digital products and services, including user testing, ethnographic field studies, interviews and surveys, card sorting, A/B testing, benchmarking, remote testing, and heuristic evaluations
- Excellent product development and technical understanding, including software processes
- Familiarity with financial software, behavioural data, data analysis, data visualisation and developing rapid UI prototypes
- Great communication skills, a data-driven approach and the drive to help others in the team
- A good human being, with an entrepreneurial spirit and personal motivation!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us by applying for this role. We will be delighted to hear from you.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Health Insurance
- Career progression opportunities
- 25 days of holiday, plus public holidays
Soldo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Your age, gender, gender identity, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, marital status, sex or sexual orientation, disability or veteran status will have no impact on our hiring decision.