Startup & Scaleup Marketing Analyst
There is no better time to join Soldo! After recent funding, Soldo is looking for a Startup & Scaleup Marketing Analyst to join the Marketing team in London. You will be part of a team which is rapidly growing with relatively unbounded potential given the breadth of existing and potential data within the company.
You will be responsible for helping to create and execute a go-to-market strategy for the Startup & Scaleup market to deliver deals in London, Dublin and Italy.
Starting with an initial fixed term contract of 6 months (beginning September or October), there is potential for a full-time role afterwards.
As a Startup & Scaleup Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Helping shape our marketing strategy for the Startup & Scaleup audience, test/build value propositions and messaging
- Deep diving into customer insights in different research formats (focus groups, customer calls, surveys etc) primarily in London and Dublin. This includes travel to Dublin
- Owning competitor analysis activity to ensure Soldo remains the leading spend management platform in London, Dublin and the rest of Europe
- Building targeted account lists of the top 100 Scaleups in each sub-market to be contacted by the sales team
- Working closely with the Soldo product team to conduct user researches and provide them with meaningful and actionable customer insights about new opportunities and existing features
- Helping manage Soldo’s online reputation through constant monitoring of all the main product review platforms and social media channels
- Establishing a testimonials programme for Startup & Scaleups to leverage satisfied Soldo customers and support multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Becoming a brand ambassador for Soldo at events in the Startup & Scaleup market in London, Dublin and Italy
- Creating and executing a small go-to-market strategy for the Italian Startup & Scaleup market
To give you an idea of what makes a successful Back End Developer at Soldo we have noted down some key skills:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Good project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to understand technical language and translate to a non-technical audience
- Analytical skills (Google Analytics and Tableau would be an advantage)
- Self-starter, fast learner and eagerness to get stuff done are all key attributes for this role
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- A good human being, with entrepreneurial spirit and personal motivation!