Front End Developer
There is no better time to move the Soldo development team! We will be doubling our size in the next 5 months which means we have some fantastic opportunities to offer individuals looking for a career move. The heart of our technology team is based in Rome and this is where we are looking to open a new position. You will be part of a team (5 to 10) with other developers and report to the Head of Front End Development to play an important part in developing and managing the company FinTech platform.
What are the key parts of the role?
The role requires you to write high quality code to technical and functional specifications. You will be inspecting, analysing, reporting on bugs. Other core responsibilities include:
- Consistently monitoring front end performance including loading speed
- Implementing solutions to fulfil the defined needs
- Participating in periodical plans to deliver business and IT goals
The ideal candidates have experience working in a collaborative environment following an Agile Methodology and have a genuine passion for the technologies they use. They will also be joining an agile, international and innovative technical team who continuously keep the platforms up to date with the state-of-art technology and build industry leading systems across the cloud (AWS).
We have a full job description available, but to give you an idea of what makes a successful Front End Developer at Soldo we have noted down some key skills:
- Solid experience of JS Frameworks such as React and Angular
- Excellent experience using UI/UX designers i.e. Adobe XD and Sketch
- Front End Testing experience i.e. Jest and Enzyme
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Great communication skills (in both Italian and English) and the drive to help others in the team
- A good human being, with entrepreneurial spirit and personal motivation!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us by applying for this role. We will be delighted to hear from you.
As an international organisation, we use English as our business language, so we'd appreciate if you could send your CV written in English.