Online Marketing / Performance Marketing Specialist UK
Soldo allows businesses to spend their money in a smarter way: employees get Mastercard cards, admins get real-time control and simplified accounting, thanks to the Soldo platform. Founded in 2015, Soldo has secured over $20 millions in funding from the likes of Accel (Facebook, Dropbox, Slack) and ConnectVentures (Boiler Room, Citymapper). Join one of London's hottest startups!
The key responsibilities of the Performance Marketing Specialist are :
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Manage, optimise and scale the paid search marketing channel, as well as piloting other biddable new channels.
- Develop strong working relationship with digital agencies.
- Collaborate with key internal and external influencers and industry experts to produce engaging content.
- Report, evaluate and improve the performance of content.
- Share key learnings to help shaping the brand communications.
If you are passionate about delivering value to customers and looking for an innovative and disrupting environment, join our team as a Performance Marketing Specialist !
The ideal candidate has a strong and hands-on knowledge of the search and digital marketing landscape, and they’re ready to step up from the agency side (or existing in-house team), and forge their skills in a fast-growing startup, operating in the high-paced fintech industry, backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, in an international environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Ads platform.
- Confident using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing. Solid understanding of the digital media landscape.
- Good knowledge of the key SEO principles.
- Highly communicative and a great team player.
- Naturally curious.
- Agency background
- Experience in SaaS, B2B.
- Pension & Healthcare
- 33 days’ holiday a year (inc. UK public holidays)
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- Training and career development
- Regular team building events
- Free drinks & snacks
- Soldo card for your business expenses
- Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work scheme, Computer & Mobile Salary Sacrifice Scheme.